Ginger Honey and Lemon Pork Stir Fry
- 500 grams Pork stir-fry strips
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved
- steamed white rice to serve
- Combine pork, garlic and ginger in a large bowl.
- Heat wok over high heat until hot. Add half the oil and swirl to coat. Add half the pork. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Remove to a bowl. Repeat with oil and remaining pork.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, honey, soy sauce and rice wine in a jug. Place cornflour in a small bowl. Slowly add sauce mixture and stir until smooth.
- Return pork to wok. Add broccolini. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in cornflour mixture. Bring to the boil. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until pork and broccolini are cooked through and sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice