Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 180 degreesC, also heat roasting tray
- Remove roast from packaging, if cryovaced wipe with clean damp chux, or paper towel
- Season with desired herbs(if using) salt and pepper
- Place into roasting tray and drizzle with oil
- To cook to Rare roast allow 20 minutes per 500g, for Medium allow 25 minutes per 500g and for well done allow 30 minutes per 500g.
- If using a meat thermometer core temperatures are, rare is 60-65 degrees, Medium is 65-70 degrees, well done is 70-75 degrees.
- When cooked as desired, remove roast from oven place on warm pale, cover with foil and allow to rest for 15-20 minutes before carving and serving.
Item added to cart.
0 items - $0.00