* 1 Tablespoon olive oil
* 4 single chicken breast fillets
* 1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked, washed, dried
* 1 red apple, quartered, cored, cut into thin wedges
* 120ml fresh caesar dressing
* Heat oil in a pan over med/high heat. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooke through.transfer to plate and set aside for 2 minutes to rest.Cut the chicken in 1cm thick slices
* Combine the chicken, watercress and apple in a bowl.. Divide among serving plates,drizzle over dressing to serve.