- 1 x 375 gram Small batch linguine pasta
- 4 Eggs
- 600 grams Diced smoked speck
- Parmesan cheese
- Boil your pasta in salted water for 4 minutes, while this is happening separate 3 egg yolks into a bowl and add 1 full egg. mix these together with 150 grams of grated parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and garlic to a pan and brown the spec, once the pasta has boiled, add it to your pan and mix in half a cup of the pasta water, and stir for 2 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and let it rest for 2 minutes. you can then stir the egg and parmesan mix through the pasta creating a lovely rich sauce
- Serve into a bowl and grate some more parmesan over the top and garnish with some fresh parsley.